In Memory of Frank Bolla 1932 -2017
Game Card Instructions:
- Each Team is responsible for thier game cards.
- At their game, they must complete the card and at half time obtain the other teams concurrance that each of the players identified on the card are in attendence, the opposing team shall line off the card and sign in the available space below the names
- At the end of the game the team shall indicate the results and score on the signed card.
- They shall make an image of the card (either with a camera or scanner)
- They shall post the card on the GHTFA 2016 Drop Box
Making the file name the date and team name
- Each team is responsible for posting their card in a timely fashion into the folder reflecting the month
- Each team is responsible for assigning one or more members of their team to have access to the drop box to post the cards in a timely fashion (Usually within 48 hours of the game)
- On a monthly or as required basis the Pie Rats will update the Team Attendence list and it will be posted online for each division A and B
- If you have additional questions please contact Brad MacNamara or Ben Bonzio via e-mail.
GHTFA on behalf of Larry Hodgson Memorial Golf Tournament present $5653.64 to City Kidz
This bring close to $41,000 which has been raised on behalf of Larry since he passed away in May 2012
Bob Hodgson (Larry's Dad), Cindy Phillip of City Kidz and Dave Nelson GHTFA President
City of Burlington - Facility Closure Information
If there is any doubt in the weather you should check this site or # before leaving for the scheduled game