Terms of Reference
The Secretary of the GHTFA is responsible for:
- Attending all Association meetings.
- Recording and preparing accurate and complete minutes on all subjects discussed in Association meetings.
- Ensuring any minutes recorded in individual League meetings are properly captured and recorded for inclusion in Association meeting minutes.
- Ensuring minutes are properly published on the Association website and/or distributing minutes to Association members. Distribution of meeting minutes may be accomplished through email notification to Association members that minutes have been published on the Association website.
- Check the minutes of any prior meeting for "Business Arising" items for upcoming meetings.
- As required, assisting League Presidents in recording and publishing any minutes that may be required due to individual League meetings.
- Participating, as an executive member, in Executive Discipline Committee meetings, including voting on and upholding any decisions made by that Committee.
- Assisting other Executive members in the execution of their assigned duties.
- Assisting existing or potential GHTFA players, teams and/or associated referees in procedures and requirements for dealing with the Association and its Executive.
- Annual report to be presented tot he GHTFA Executive at the end of season meeting:
- Challenges faced
- How they were hanfdled
- Other things to be considered for the following season
- Changes to the terms of reference