Annual Snow Bowl Tournament
The Bolla Bowl is named after one of the founders of touch football nationally and this event. Frank Bolla is currently on the GHTFA executive committee, a member of the GHTFA HOF and the Quarter Centry Club. The Bolla Bowl is played each year annually on the Saturday of the Super Bowl weekend.
- Composition of the tournment is determined by the number of team entries each year. Each team is guaranteed 3 games.
- Team Registration Form
- Team Insurance Release Roster Form
- Fields for all games will be in north Burlington close to the Headquarters. (Directions to fields and headquarters will follow, ample parking around fields and headquarters)
- All games officiated by the GHTFA Referee Association. Any certified player/ref interested in refereeing that day please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Game rules are posted on the ledger to the left of this page. (click to review)
- Headquarters – Gator Ted’s Tap & Grill 1505 Guelph Line & Upper Middle Rd. (Plaza south east corner)
- All day special pricing for food and beverage will be offered by Gator Teds upon acknowledgement of your team participation in the tournament.
- Photos will be taken of all teams entered and will be made available on our ghtfa website.
- Winning teams in each division will receive an Annual Trophy and awards. (“AA” Div. And “A” Div.) Individual T-Shirts/Hats will be handed out to players on winning teams at the headquarters.
Schedule and Results