BIRD TOURNAMENT COORDINATOR
Terms of Reference
This tournament has been held annually since 1974. Many years we hosted over 80 teams from across Ontario, and now the event has come back to where it started, as pre season warm up tournament for GHTFA teams only.
One day tournament
- Short 45 min. games
- Guarantee 3 per team
- $225 entry fee
- Borrow pads & pylons to setup before 1st games, collect @ end of day & return to teams they were borrowed from
- Collect registrations & entry fees
- Take photo of all teams
- Random shots from the day
- Championship trophy presentations @ Gators after tourney.
- Send photos to webmaster and social media director to post on GHTFA website and social media channels
Collect all game scores, and update the pairing of teams moving forward based on round robin results etc.
- Send all info to webmaster and social media director
Collect garbage (bring bags) from around fields throughout the day and recycle where possible.
Make trophy presentations @ Gator Ted’s to winning teams, and present t-shirts & cash awards to them. Annual trophies are kept all year round @ Gator Teds and are not to leave the bar. Trophy plates need to be updated annually with winner’s names.
Post Tournament Report
Prepare a post tournament report
Identify any challenges
How they were handled
What should be done differently next year
Any updates to the terms of reference
Present to the Executive for review and action if required