Social Media Director
Terms of Reference
- The individual filling this position will be responsible for managing the Association social media presence. They also must possess the knowledge and skills required to manage the association social media presence. The Social Media Director will work inconjunction with the VP of Technology to assist and advise when and as required.
- They will post relevant Association and League details on all social media forums, which may include text, links to the GHTFA Website, attachments and images.
- Act as a moderator for all public forums on which the Association participates. The Social Media Director will also be a member of the executive and be expected to report on the status of all social media accounts at each executive meeting.
- The Social Media Director will be the chair of the Social Media Committee, the Social Media Committee terms of reference are separate from the Social Media Director. Work with the VP of Technology to identify new social media opportunities. Provide associated site links for posting on the Association website.
- Currently the GHTFA has the following social media presence:
- Prepare an Annual Report:
- Challenges faced in the year
- How they were addressed
- Anything new for the following year
- Updates to the Terms of Reference
- Delivery of the Annual Report to the Executive at the post season meeting